Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cupcakes

Four posts in one night. Do I care? No. :)

I love cupcakes. I love baking and cooking in general. But, as so many others, I find that cupcakes are just a little bit better. They're perfect little servings (that I often have more than one of) that are just so pretty! No other dessert is as cute as a cupcake.


These are some that my friend, Lindsey, and I made for our "project" Canary Cupcakes. A friend of Lindsey's is a professional photographer and she's great. She agreed to do the pictures for cupcakes so I personalized them just for her with tiny little chocolate cameras. I kinda love the way they came out. They're tie-dye cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and chocolate cameras. She enjoyed them. And I loved seeing two dozen tiny-camera cupcakes. She made em look even better too.


Ok. I am really not a Twilight fan. But these cupcakes are actually some of my favorites. I originally made them for my mom's birthday. She's a crazy Twilighter and I thought it would be fun? Little did I know she would show them to her friends and they would order two dozen cupcakes! Each with a lovely Twilight trademark, most of which take at least 15 minutes to make. But I'm proud of them. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment