Sunday, May 16, 2010

Twieber?

Ok. I probably shouldn't be writing about another of my odd music obsessions. But this topic cannot be neglected. I'm a fan of Justin Bieber. I know it's odd for a 21 year old. But his music is catchy and he's kind of adorable. I want my brother (he's 14) to dress like him.

I think this started with an article I read a couple days ago, not before noticing Justin's odd absence from Twitter's list of trending topics. Apparently Twitter has decided to change the algorithm they use to determine these trending topics. I can see how this article might have been misconstrued, but this is getting out of hand. I don't think they meant it to affect solely Justin Bieber. They want trending topics to be a more informative "news" tool.

But of course, the mob of pre-teen fangirls were very upset. They took this new algorithm as a direct attack on JB and his many loyal fans. Thus, Twieber. Yup. A Twitter knock-off especially for "Beliebers". This is pretty crazy right? I mean...I'm right to worry about the mental stability of an entire up-and-coming generation, yes? My poor brother. These are his future girlfriends. Actually no. I've given the boy enough advice and sense to avoid any crazy Bieber fans. Besides his own sister, of course. :D


But he's so cute for a little kid. Haha. He's 16. Not a kid. But still kinda a kid. He's too short to be a "man". And it helps that he can actually sing. And he loves his mom. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment