Sunday, May 9, 2010

Time

I feel like time is one of those love-hate things. Sometimes you have all the time in the world and it's great. Sometimes you have all the time in the world and all you want is to have something to do or a deadline of some kind. Sometimes, there really just isn't any time.

Most often I find myself with too much time. Obviously. I've written three blog posts the very night I created my blog. My second one. ugh. But having too much time is entirely my own fault. I have time to go to the gym, clean my room, study, read, do whatever I want that doesn't cost money or require a car. But I don't do those things. Well, not as often as I should. That's how I end up here. With these things. These things are the things I think about when I should be doing other things. The things that lots of people think about. I hope. The way I look. The way I want to look. The people I know. And the people I'd like to know. What I want to do and what I don't.

I obviously need to learn how to utilize my time. Which is probably the last thing that having a blog will help with. I spend so much time thinking to myself and now I've created an outlet to record them. Was this a wise choice? Maybe I would've been safer with a handwritten journal. They require a lot more effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment